Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Quiz

The quiz we took last week was fairly difficult. More than 95% of the test was math and that is why it was difficult. I couldn't tell if the answer I got was right or wrong.We had to convert from moles to mass or atoms and use those in problems to figure out number that should go in front of certain substances like water. We also had to use percent composition for it. There wasn't much but this topic was very important for the unit test since we would need to find the empirical and molecular formulas.

4 comments:

  1. I thought the road map you posted was cute and helped me understand a bit more about the concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that the quiz was a lot of math. It was difficult to tell if the answer was correct or not due to all the mistakes that could be made in the calculations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That quiz was pretty difficult and it had a ton of math in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like math anymore because of this but maybe one day I'll understand it, Your pictures help a lot!

    ReplyDelete