Monday, November 16, 2015

Chemistry Test

I am not sure of what to think about this test. It wasn't necessarily super hard but it also wasn't incredibly easy. The time that we were given didn't help since most of the questions were multi-step problems. Finding the empirical formula wasn't hard since I did the worksheets, it was just time consuming. At first I didn't understand empirical formula and how to find it, but chem.tamu.edu  helped me with it.
Image result for empirical formula

These links also helped me:
chemteam
Chemical Analysis
Empirical Practice
Chemistry Class
Molar Mass

1 comment:

  1. I felt like I understood the concepts but the time limit really made the test difficult. Thanks for the links though. The websites are really helpful for understanding empirical formula!

    ReplyDelete