Friday, February 12, 2016

Acids and Bases Unit Test

We took our unit test for acids and bases. When Mrs. Frankenberg told us that this test is going to be the hardest test of the year, I was afraid. Therefore I studied a lot and found links online along with the practice sheets that were online. The titration practice helped me a lot. There were a couple of questions on this topic. If I didn't do that worksheet I probably wouldn't feel as comfortable as I do right now. The only mistakes I might have done are calculation problems since there are a lot of chances to miss those.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, but the fact that it was easier than other test see have done was really nice actually. I might have a chance at a good grade for once, considering my pretty decent score on the quiz. Hope you did well on the test also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also was scared when she said it was one of the hardest test we will be taking! Although she said I studied as well as I could and hopefully it paid off.

    ReplyDelete