Thursday, October 29, 2015

Matter and Measurement Test

After the measurement quiz, I studied hard and tried to understand Significant figures. I understood it better but significant figures mixed with conversion was difficult. I had trouble with some problems. I figured them out but I am not 100% sure I got them all right. I am hoping that I did really good. The conversions were difficult because they were a lot of work and a little miscalculation will cause the entire problem to be messed up.

3 comments:

  1. It is difficult to make sure an answer is correct with so many calculations, and one mistake can throw the whole thing off. I hope you did great on the test!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, the conversions with the significant digits was a little tricky. I thought that the bigger the problems with +,-,dividing, and x, the harder it was to keep track of all the significant digit rounding that was needed to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The conversion were definitely a challenge! I may have done bad on the test , but I am hoping you did well!

    ReplyDelete